WK – Church Law
Contact Us... 918.494.6868

Charitable Solicitation Registration

First you got your articles of incorporation, then you became a 501(c)(3). You are all set to solicit donations, right? Not necessarily. Before starting any fundraising as a 501(c)(3), you may need to register with the state as a charitable organization to solicit donations. Winters & King, Inc. has advised churches and ministries in the registration requirements in all 50 states and would be happy to assist you. Our experienced attorneys will provide the following services:

  • Advise on what the requirements are for internet and television donations;
  • Advise on the correct registration form needed for your organization;
  • Draft the registration application;
  • Advise on fundraising procedures; and
  • Draft charitable registration renewal applications.

Registering your charity to solicit is an important step to continue growing and expanding your sphere of influence out of your home state. Call us today at 918.494.6868 or contact us online to schedule a consultation and get started.