Real Estate Transactions
Whether you are starting a new church or moving to accommodate growth, securing property for your church is vital to the organization’s well-being. However, entering into leases, attaining a mortgage and negotiating contracts can pose a challenge. Winters & King, Inc. understands the intimidation of entering a real estate transaction and wants your rights as a religious organization to be protected. Our experienced attorneys know how to effect proper real estate transactions in compliance with local and state regulations.
Our firm advises in the following areas:
- How to purchase, sell and lease property;
- How to attain or draft a deed, title, or lease agreement;
- How to comply with city ordinances and zoning regulations;
- How to enter construction contracts; and
- How to navigate real estate negotiations and disputes.
While securing property for your organization’s growth, you can trust that our firm will do all it can to guide you through the process smoothly. For assistance with real estate transactions, call us at 918.494.6868 or contact us online to schedule a consultation.